Facilitating dialogues is an effective way to:
- Help people find common ground in order to find resolutions that value all parties’ needs in any kind of dispute.
- Clarify organizational direction in a strategic planning process.
- Support communities in healing past grievances that prevent them from thriving.
- Create openings to expand mutual understanding even when perspectives differ.
Mary brings 20 years of experience in facilitating successful dialogues and her tracking skills are second to none. Through her intuitive style and deeply compassionate nature, she focuses on maintaining dignity and compassion for all, while simultaneously guiding you towards success.
Each facilitation is created with the specific needs and goals of the group in mind and she draws on a vast array of processes, including:
- World Café
- Restorative Justice Circles
- Strategic Planning
Get In Touch