As I write this, I am looking out my office window into my new yard and garden. A garden that was planted by parents of a friend of ours. Yesterday I ate the first tomato that they had so lovingly planted and nurtured. The birds are singing and I see many butterflies flying about. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I plan to spend time harvesting artichokes, lemons, amaranth, and rosemary.
This moment is very peaceful, and I am so grateful for it.
The nature center where I walk regularly has been closed for a couple of months and just opened up. I took a walk early this morning with my friend Debra, and it was such a simple, once taken-for-granted kind of walk. We didn’t hug (but I got to kiss her dog on the nose), and we had a nurturing, heart-to-heart talk. I am so grateful.
I have been playing cards with my siblings and a friend online. We play Pinochle, sometimes well and sometimes not so well (ha!), and that part doesn’t matter at all. We get to enjoy each other’s company. Gratitude.
Blessings to our friends who let us rent this home in the midst of COVID-19.
Blessings to the people who bought our condo.
Blessings to the healthcare and frontline workers whose work is saving lives every day.
Blessings for the peaceful moments that come around even during hardship.
Blessings for gratitude.
Blessings to you, too. Blessings and gratitude for being part of our beloved global NVC community. I hope you have moments of peace and gratitude… and I hope you remember that you matter and that you are lovable.
Check out the upcoming courses through the NVC Academy in case there’s something that will support and nurture you.
with Mary Mackenzie
Thursdays, September 17-October 22
- Heal internal messages that tell you you’re not good enough
- Release yourself from old habits and unmet needs
- Deepen your ability to connect with self and heal your past
- Heighten your ability to express your authentic self
- Experience greater ease and joy in your relationships
with Mary Mackenzie
May 21-June 11
4:00-6:00pm Pacific (California) Time
- Clarify and accentuate your personal teaching style
- Build a strong NVC network and support system
- Expand your capacity for living in NVC consciousness
- Learn how to balance everyone’s needs – yours included
- Fall in love with NVC all over again
with Mary Mackenzie and colleagues
- The 13th NVC Conference – Online for the first time!
- Deepen your worldwide NVC connections
- Increase compassion during stay-home orders
- Level up your NVC skills
Get In Touch