Mediation is a dynamic, structured, interactive process that has been proven to be highly successful. The mediator acts as an impartial facilitator to assist disputing parties in an optimal and peaceful solution. It is a “party-centered” process that focuses upon the needs, rights, and interests of the parties.
Mary Mackenzie’s mediation style is engaging, purposeful, socially informed and emotionally aware. She offers mediation services for organizations, families, and all areas of the workplace.
Organizational issues, including:
- Work teams that are struggling due to in-team conflict
- Departments and other units that depend on each other but who are competing and/or employing different work styles
- Employee/management groups grappling with the effects of downsizing and reorganization
- Unsatisfactory customer relations
Employment issues, including:
- Personality disputes between employees
- Disagreements between employees and supervisors regarding performance evaluations and expectations, forms and levels of supervision, discipline, and unsatisfactory workplace behavior
Family and Divorce